My 3rd Dimension

Thursday, November 8, 2007

i miss you.

i miss you. from the bottom of my heart. i miss you.

i have to tell myself. don't miss you.

i haven't seen you online for the whole day. and i know you've been away. but i still hope for a 'miracle' that you would show up somehow.

even if you're online, would i text you? yes. i would. yes. i will.

would i tell you that, i miss you? no. i won't. i dare not cross the line. so soon.

i don't know. is it i'm too sensitive. but, i guess... you feel me differently, right?

sigh. why can't i control my feelings.

it's too fast, too furious.

it could be just because i'm too lonely. and i need someone to be with me. and you are being so mature. guiding me. comforting me. clearing my doubts. showing me ways.

that melts my heart. totally. undefenseably.

i wonder. would i receive your email tomorrow.

i wonder. how our conversation to be once you're back.

i wonder. are we really gonna end up somewhere.

i wonder. are you really the one.

i wonder. how is it going to work out.

i.miss.you. B


posted by my3dimension at 10:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home