My 3rd Dimension

Friday, September 7, 2007

change

sometimes i wonder, i ponder.. why do i need a change? changes in work, changes in my social life, changes in my habits, changes in stepping out of my comfort zone...

and i think there is only one reason afterall - because i want to meet more people, so that eventually i would meet my Mr. Right somehow.

I think I'm getting a bit out-of-mind... everytime i see a 'new guy', be it a friend's friend, or a new friend, or whoever..~! i would start wondering - is he the one? is he the possible one?

eeeek.. i think this is so sick! i need a change, for this!

isn't this making my life such a "pathetic", chasing after the "get-my-Mr.Right-and- to-get-married" thingy?

why can't i just live a life without marriage?

Well, i'm too scared to be left alone, i guess.

i need a lover. but, do i need a marriage?

my upbringing says, eventually it is - to go towards the marriage.

but, there is too much of the commitment to be bound in a marriage. family of both sides, financial, freedom, habits, preferences...etc. but, again, why not? if you really love that someone so much so so much, why are you 'scared' of 'commitment' and 'responsibilities' and even "compromises"? that should be the way love should be, isn't it?

well, guess there is another reason for marriage - for some religious 'geeks' - so that they could have legally blessed sex. because, bible says, there shall not be sex outside marriage. so you got to get married so that you could enjoy sex.

what's marriage then? must it be legally signed and endorsed by the legally legally? or is it just a mutual understanding and commitment that - Yes, i take you as my hubby, and you take me as your wifey.. that's all~ from today onwards, we shall be loyal and genuine to each other, not having any physical or mentally affairs with any other 3rd party? is it so? how difficult is it? is it difficult? but, isn't that the common basic idea even without marriage - what i mean is, isn't that the principle for a couple to be together? then what makes the difference to get married or no? just to 'tie down' each other?

well... i think for people who are in it for marriage, they just know the beauty and sweetness of being married. You would know, legally, you are become one. i don't know how to explain and express, but while writing all this... i just suddenly have a glimpse of it... and i think i got it...

i still think... marriage is a wonderful thing...


posted by my3dimension at 3:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home