My 3rd Dimension

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

amazing heart beating

i really don't know how this happen... but... it's.. unbelievable undescribable feeling... i don't know how real is this.. but i miss him.. my heart beats for him... i think of him almost every now and then... he is so far away... things seem to be not possible... i don't know what is that umph thing so magically trigger me after such a long while... i know him, less than a week? .. but.. probably is his maturity, and his rational, and his loving kindness that really touch my heart, at my lowest weakest state of mind...

ask me some questions, i will relate all questions and thoughts to him now..
think of a name : (it gonna be his name)
think of a song: (it gonna be the song he sends over to me)
think of a conversation: (i will think of the last conversation i have with him)

i'll make sure i'm on msn as often as i could.. i would check whether he is online every now and then.. if i saw him blinking, my heart starts beating too.. but i dare not talk to him first... or.. i will find an excuse to start the conversation, but not so obviously...

thinking of him... i put a smile on unconsciously...

tell me.. am i in love...?
posted by my3dimension at 10:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home