My 3rd Dimension

Sunday, September 30, 2007

i can't believe...

1) I'm still single... > i'm reading the book. (yea, though I'm also wondering the same question)... i'm still reading it. it's not as "sexual" as i think it would be (though i'm only 1/5 way through, it maybe so the more i read? i don't know, i shall see then... *wink). it's basically a book written up like a ... who-he-was, who-he-is, his-story, his-experience... it's about Eric's story & life. The american english and joke is a bit 'deep' for me sometimes that i would catch no balls... :p but, still a not-bad to read... coz it costs me quite a bit.. so no matter what, out of kia-su-ness (don't want to lose) or whatever reason, i have to finish the book - and thereafter, maybe bid it off @ Ebay... :P

2) someone asked me whether i'm steady with someone, and said he wants to know me better.. and he wish i was there with him so he could show me around.. and... he is, he could be, 50yrs old+.. i don't know.. i never ask him.. but he does look as 'old' and mature as my dad.. ;p he told me, he was married 7 years ago, and now he is single... =.='' i can't believe i've attracted an "old man" - well, not that old*... but definitely, i never thought i would attract such a age... hahahah..* and well, i guess he is rich... he is an MD for a resort, mind you! and golf and yacht seems to be his past-time...

3) at times, i would think... perhaps i could be just naughty and hang around, fool around.. why not? i'm single. i'm eligible. i'm available. :p if, and only if, i'm not 'traditionally moralised'.

em... should i give him a itchy sms? :P
posted by my3dimension at 1:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home